Climatic Series Highlights
- IEER > High COP: High heat transfer efficiency enables it to have high energy saving performance.
- Various Applications: Compatible with existing water chillers for hot water & cooling Compatible with existing cooling tower for factory process cooling & hot water
- Higher ROI: Low cost water heating and free air cooling, flexible installation and combination solution equals to high ROI in the long run.
- More Reliable: Durable and reliable; the unit can run stably all year around without being affected by ambient temperature.
- Compact Design & Flexible installation: The multi-connected heat exchanger design makes it compact, thus able to adjust to various installation locations.
Climatic Series Specifications
- Compact water-to-water heat pump for indoor or outdoor installation.
- With suction gas cooled scroll compressor.
- With extensive tube-in-shell Heat Exchanger as tube evaporator and coaxial condenser.
- Refrigerant cycle with thermostatic expansion valve, filter, gas-liquid separator, high and low pressure switches.
- With efficient automatic defrosting by hot gas principle.
- Electric and terminal box, with control and disturbance signaling.
- Heating regulator for mounting to walls.
- Refrigerant as R134A.
- Water connections to be done on site.
- Heating and condensation connections of flexible pipes with external thread.
- The water connections and the drain pipelines must be protected against frost on sites in freezing climates.
- It’s always recommended and necessary to insulate the water pipes from W2W to water bodies when there is a long distance between them, to maintaining the heat.